The Big Idea
Sprout Studio already has contact forms, but maybe you'd prefer to use your own. No problem! If you're using Squarespace, you can use the built-in contact form and have it create new leads in Sprout Studio automatically for you.
How To Do It
Squarespace is a website builder, blogging platform, hosting service, commerce platform, and domain name registrar. Squarespace features:
- Build and publish a beautiful website using templates to guide your design
- Choose a template created for your specific use case, such as online retail, restaurant, or artist portfolio
- Design a logo with easy-to-use designer tools
- Collect and analyze data about visitors to your website
- Run an online store
- Android and iOS apps available for publishing blog content and managing your store
Getting it Done in Sprout Studio
With Zapier, you can have new entries for your Squarespace contact form as a "trigger" and use Sprout Studio's "Create a New Lead" action in response to that trigger.
Use Squarespace's "New Form Submission" trigger in a Zap, and Sprout Studio's "Create a New Lead" action together to automatically have all new form entries sent to Sprout Studio as a new lead in Sprout Studio.