To refund a payment to your client, you must do it through your payment processor - Stripe, Square or PayPal. Once you've refunded a payment there, you can mark it as refunded in Sprout Studio.
- Go to the Order in Sprout Studio.
- On the invoice you'd like to mark as refunded, click the "Action" menu button (the three vertical dots at the end of the row).
- Click the "Manage Payments" menu item.
- Hover over the transaction/payment and click the "X" button to delete it.
- If you need to re-add a partial payment or mark the transaction as partially refunded, click the "Pay" button.