Your clients can easily and conveniently pay for orders and invoices in Sprout Studio by using their credit card. Sprout Studio takes no commission on your orders. Sprout Studio integrates with Stripe, PayPal and Square for online credit card processing.
To add PayPal as a payment processor, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Collection Methods and click "+ New Collection Method." Select "Payment Processor" and choose "PayPal" from the dropdown.
Next, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your PayPal Business account.
- Click the "Settings" icon in the top-right.
- Click the "My Selling Tools" button on the left.
- Click the "Update" button to the right of the "API Access" section.
- Click the "Manage API Credentials" button underneath the "NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic)" section.
- Copy your API Username, Password and Signature into your Sprout payment processor settings.
Note: if you do not see your API credentials listed, you'll have to click the "Request API Credentials" button.
If you're having any trouble with this, please email us at email@example.com.