A Gallery is a way for you to share images with your clients, offering them the ability to view their images, share them on social media, (optionally) download them individually or as an entire set, and (optionally) order prints.
A gallery can be either:
- Attached to a shoot, and therefore organized on that shoot's page. Go to the Shoot > Galleries page to view all galleries attached to a specific shoot.
- Unattached, and therefore not associated with any specific lead or shoot. Go to the Galleries page to view all galleries (including those attached and unattached).
There are three ways to add a gallery:
- Click the "Quick Add" button in the top bar of Sprout Studio, and then click the "Add Gallery" button.
- Go to the Shoot > Overview page, click the "Quick Actions" button at the top of the page, and click the "Add Gallery" button.
- Go to the Shoot > Gallery page and click the "Add Gallery" button.
In the "Add Gallery" modal, you can specify the following details:
- Gallery name, which is the name of the gallery as it will appear to your clients.
- Gallery type, which is the type of gallery you're creating - a online gallery or a virtual IPS gallery.
- A placeholder toggle to say whether this gallery is a placeholder gallery or not.
- What shoot (if any) this gallery should be attached to.
- The option to copy from a gallery template.
Once you've added the gallery, you'll be taken to the Edit Gallery page where you can upload images, specify additional settings, publish the gallery and more.