Customizing a booking page
Go to Overview > Booking Pages (on the left-hand menu bar) to manage your Booking Pages. You can edit one you've already created, or create a new one by clicking "Add New" at the top of the page. Here, you can customize:
- Available packages - You must first choose a price list, and then you can add packages for your client to choose from by clicking the “Add Package” button. If you’d rather not give them a choice, you can add only 1 package which will be selected by default.
- Available a-la-carte items - Once you’ve selected a price list, you can specify any available a-la-carte items that your client can optionally choose to be added onto their package. You can also specify a discount for these items if applicable.
- Payments already received - If you’ve already received payments from this client, you can add them here, and it will be applied to their payment schedule once they choose their package.
- Payment schedule - You can choose the payment schedule (otherwise known as a payment plan) for your client by choosing the “Payment Schedule” toggle. Once you do, you can click the “Add Payment Schedule” button to add a template payment schedule or create a new one. If you’d rather keep the default “Single Payment” option, which is one lump sum payment due at the time of booking, you can choose the “Single Payment” option.
- Tax - You can choose what tax will be calculated on top of the package they choose. Your default tax specified in Settings > Pricing & Booking > Payments & Taxes will be chosen by default. The tax can be distributed on each invoice, evenly, or added to the final invoice. You can specify how you’d like your taxes calculated in Settings > Pricing & Booking > Payments & Taxes.
- Contract - You can optionally choose to require a contract to be signed within the booking page. Enable the “Require Contract” toggle, and choose from one of your template contracts (and optionally customize it for this booking page) or create a new contract just for this booking page.
- Invitation - You can optionally attach a calendar to your booking page in order to have your client pick a date and time for something. This could be for the shoot date, an additional session date (like an engagement session), a meeting, etc.
Tweaking the "flow" of a booking page
You can tweak the "flow" of a booking page and make it look and feel exactly how you’d like through the following customizations:
- Welcome and thank-you message that are shown as the first and last step of the booking page. You can use one of your template messages (and optionally customize it just for this booking page) or create a new message for this booking page.
- Questionnaire - You can optionally add a questionnaire as a step in the booking page for your client to fill out. You can use one of your template questionnaires (and optionally edit it just for this booking page) or create a new questionnaire for this booking page.
- Workflows - You can optionally attach a workflow to the booking page to apply a workflow right after the session is booked.
Viewing and copying the link to the booking page
You can edit the link to the booking page by clicking the “Edit” button beside the slug field.
If you’d like to send the booking page to your client outside of Sprout Studio, you can click the down-arrow button beside the “Publish + Email” button and click “Publish”. This will publish the booking page (making the URL available to be visited) but not open the "Compose Email" modal. You can then copy and paste the booking page link and send it to your client however you’d like.
The booking page workflow
If you have a contract in the booking page, once your client signs it, you’ll be required to sign it as the photographer. Once you do, it will convert the lead into a shoot with a signed contract. Once this happens, the following options you specified in the Booking page will be acted upon:
- Email link to shoot - this will email your client a link to their client portal and login details for this Shoot.
- Apply workflow - this will apply the Shoot Workflow that you specify.
If you do not have a contract, once your client finishes the booking page, the lead will be converted into a shoot. Once this happens, the same options you specified in the Booking Page (above) will be implemented.
What you'll get after a booking page is complete
If you have all of the notifications turned on in Settings > Account & Branding > Users, you’ll receive the following notifications:
- If you had a questionnaire in the booking page, once the client fills out the questionnaire in the booking page, you’ll receive a notification.
- Once the client finishes the booking page, you’ll receive a notification.
- If you had a deposit or retainer due upon booking, once your client pays, you’ll receive a notification.
What your client will get after a booking page is complete
If you have all of your automatic emails turned on in Settings > Communication > Automatic Emails, your client will receive the following emails:
- If you had a questionnaire in the booking page, once the client fills out the questionnaire in the booking page, they’ll receive an email confirmation.
- Once the client finishes the booking page, they’ll receive an email confirmation.
- If you had a deposit or retainer due upon booking, once your client pays, they’ll receive a receipt.
- If you enabled “Email link to Shoot” in the booking page, your client would receive an email with client portal and login details for the Shoot. If this is the first time they’re logging in, they’ll be asked to create a password when they visit the page.