Note: This feature is only available on the Pro and Studio plans.
One of the most powerful features of an in-person sales appointment is the ability to show your clients their images on their walls. Virtual IPS Galleries within Sprout Studio allow for the same functionality online.
A virtual IPS gallery can be either:
- Attached to a shoot, and therefore organized on that shoot's page. Go to the Shoot > Galleries page to view all galleries attached to a specific shoot.
- Unattached, and therefore not associated with any specific lead or shoot. Go to the Galleries page to view all galleries (including those attached and unattached).
There are four ways to add a gallery:
- Click the "Quick Add" button in the top bar of Sprout Studio, and then click the "Add Gallery" button.
- Go to the Galleries List page and click "Add New".
- Go to the Shoot > Overview page, click the "Quick Actions" button at the top of the page, and click the "Add Gallery" button to add a gallery attached to that shoot.
- Go to the Shoot > Gallery page and click the "Add Gallery" button to add a gallery attached to that shoot.
In the "Add Gallery" modal, you can specify the following details:
- Gallery name, which is the name of the gallery as it will appear to your clients.
- Gallery type, which is the type of gallery you're creating - a proofing gallery or a virtual IPS gallery.
- What shoot (if any) this gallery should be attached to.
- The option to copy from a gallery template.
Once you've added the gallery, you'll be taken to the Edit Gallery page where you can upload images, specify additional settings, publish the gallery and more.