A single bulk email is a way to send one email to a group of people.
To create a new bulk email:
- Go to the Email Marketing page.
- Click the "Add New" button.
- Click "Single Bulk Email" in the dropdown.
While editing a single bulk email, there are 4 sections:
- Auto-add settings, which is how you configure who (in your Sprout account) will recieve this email. You can build a set of filters for your contacts, leads, shoots, galleries and gallery guests.
- Email list, which will preview you a list of recipients based on your auto-add settings. You can also manually add new contacts, existing contacts or import a CSV of contacts from here.
- Email, which is where you'll edit the email to be sent.
- Signup Forms, which is where you can create and configure ways for people to sign up for this from your website.