An email drip campaign is a way to send a sequence of emails to a group of people.
To create an email drip campaign:
- Go to the Email Marketing page.
- Click the "Add New" button.
- Click "Email Drip Campaign" in the dropdown.
While editing an email drip campaign, there are 4 sections:
- Auto-add settings, which is how you configure who (in your Sprout account) will receive this email. You can build a set of filters for your contacts, leads, shoots, galleries and gallery guests.
- Email list, which will preview you a list of recipients based on your auto-add settings. You can also manually add new contacts, existing contacts or import a CSV of contacts from here.
- Emails, which is where you can create and edit the various emails ("drips") in this campaign. For each email in a drip sequence, you can specify when it should be sent in relation to the previous email.
- Signup Forms, which is where you can create and configure ways for people to sign up for this from your website.