Sometimes, it may be useful for you to show off your price list to the public (i.e. to potential clients) to help them understand the offerings you have. You can make any price list in your Sprout Studio account public, which will make a unique URL for that price list that you can share.
For each public price list, you can specify:
- Slug, which is the ending part of the URL for that price list.
- Front-facing name, which is how the price list will be displayed on the public price list page.
- Description, which is a description you can add to help set expectations on the public price list.
How to make a price list public
To make a price list public:
- Go to Settings > Pricing & Booking > Price Lists and click the "Edit" button below the price list you'd like to make public.
- Click the "Settings" button in the top-right corner of the price list.
- Enable the "Public" toggle to make the price list public, set the slug and give it a name.
How to view a public price list
To view a public price list, go to Settings > Pricing & Booking > Price Lists and click the "View Live" button below the price list you'd like to view.
How to send a public price list to a client
There are two ways you can send a public price list to a client:
- View the public price list, and copy-and-paste the URL to send to them.
- While writing an email in Sprout Studio, click the "Pricing" button in the header of the compose section, and choose which price list you'd like to provide a link to. This will insert the link to the public price list into the email.