A Package in a price list is a combination of prints, products, and services, along with a package price. For each package, you can also optionally include a description. Packages are what are used for booking clients through a booking proposal.
How to create a package within a price list
To create a package within a price list:
- Click the "Packages" tab while editing a price list in Settings > Pricing & Booking > Price Lists.
- Click the "New Package" button.
- Specify the name of the package.
- Click the "Add Item" button to start adding items (prints, products, and services) to the package.
How to edit the price of a package or offer a package discount
When you are adding items into a package, the package price (displayed in the top-right corner) will update to be the sum total of all the items in the package. If you'd like to edit the price (i.e. to offer a package discount), there are two ways to do this:
- Click the "Edit" button beside the "Package Price" box to override the price of the package manually.
- Click the "Calculator" button to the left of the "Package Price" box to set a package discount (i.e. 10%). When you apply this, it will automatically update the price of the package to reflect the discount.
When you have overridden the package price, an "Original Value" box will be displayed below the package price to indicate what the original price of the package was, based on the sum total of the items in the package.
How to edit the description of a package
The description of a package is used in public price lists and in booking proposals to better explain and set expectations for a package. To edit the description of a package, click the "Edit Description" button in the bottom-left corner while editing a package.