Questionnaire allows you to build dynamic online forms for various uses in your business. They can be used for collecting information for an upcoming shoot, details for a wedding day or for collecting survey results from your past clients.
Creating questionnaire templates allows you to make the questionnaire once and re-use it for various purposes for several leads and shoots.
How to create a questionnaire template
To create a questionnaire template, go to Settings > Communications > Questionnaire Templates, and click the "New Questionnaire Template" button.
A questionnaire can have any number of the following fields:
- Text Field, which is a single-line text field for collecting basic responses and information such as "Where are you getting married?"
- Paragraph Text, which is a multi-line text field for collecting more detailed responses and information, such as "What is most important to you about your wedding photography?"
- Date, which is a date-picker for collecting a date such as "When did you get engaged?"
- Radio Button, which is a multiple-choice question that allows only one answer. This is great for collecting an answer to an either-or question, such as "Are you getting married outdoors, yes or no?"
- Checkbox, which is a multiple-choice question that allows multiple answers. This is great for collecting an answer to a "select all that apply" type question, such as "What are you looking for out of your wedding photography?"
- Dropdown List, which is similar to a radio button in that it is a multiple-choice question, except it lists all the answers in a dropdown instead of showing them all on the page.
Note: Questionnaire templates are not made to be sent to clients. They are made to be a template for a questionnaire, and therefore cloned for each client you want to send to.
How to preview questionnaire templates
To preview a questionnaire template, go to Settings > Communication > Questionnaire Templates and click the "Preview" button below the questionnaire template you'd like to preview.