Your clients can easily and conveniently pay for orders and invoices in Sprout Studio by using their credit card. Sprout Studio takes no commission on your orders. Sprout Studio integrates with Stripe, PayPal, and Square for online credit card processing.
To add Square as a payment processor, go to Settings > Payments & Taxes > Collection Methods and click "+ New Collection Method." Select "Payment Processor" and choose "Square" from the dropdown.
Next, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Square account
- Visit the Square Connect page
- Click the "New Application" button and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Name the application "Sprout Studio"
- Enter the Application ID and Personal Access Token from Square into Sprout
- In Sprout, click the "Star" icon beside the location that is your default location